Vaihtoehtointiaani

Vaihtoehtointiaani

Monday 1 July 2013

My partner in time, mr. Hedggie!

Some of you have asked a post about my pet, mr. Hedggie. He is super cute but not too friendly, he is... edgy :D But totally adorable either way and that's why I wanted to tell you something about him.

Mr. Hedggie is awake mainly at nightime, but sometimes you can see him just wandering around in his cage. He hates to take baths and get his nails cut but after couple of snacks he is just fine.

He loves mealworms, silk worms and other stuff you can eat. Boiled egg is a wonderful treat, too. He likes very much to run around in our house (100 squaremeters) and hide in all places possible. I personally don't appreciate it too much, since it's very hard work to try to find him, but as lond as he's happy, I okay with it.

He likes to take a nap in my lap, although it's very hard to keep him satisfied because every little movement makes him hiss. Once in a while I take him with me into my parents bed, where he can just hang around and do his things.

Here's a strange fact: Mr. Hedggie has a serious thing with smelly armpits. Yep, it's rather disgusting. Also all kinds of hairy things make him go just crazy. So very masculine armpit...I think you can imagine what I mean. After a nice sweatty armpit session he starts to make foam ou of his own drool. Lovely.

Mr. Hedggie says thank you and see you soon!


10 comments:

  1. Haha, fantastic fella. Looking so evil in the first picture, with a red eye and everything! :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah he is an albino, so that's why those devilish eyes :D

      Delete
  2. Voi apua kuinka söpö otus!! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I would sure like to have one! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are looking for a pet with some edge and bad-ass attitude you sure as hell should get yourself a hedgehog :D

      Delete