Vaihtoehtointiaani

Vaihtoehtointiaani

Monday 24 June 2013

I am the endless night

When it comes to shopping, my loyal partner number one is Etsy. There is everything you might need or want! Plus the fact that often articles on sale are self made, which is even better. This time I got something really lovely:

 Here is also one reason why I love to buy from Etsy sellers: packages are just lovely!
 Seller had put some nice cards within the package :3


And just look at it! It's perfect for hiding from the sun, chilling with an excellent book, listening metal or Tori Amos... I love it. The seller was fabulous, shipping really fast and I could not be more happier.

Here is also one thing that made my day after a killer hours at work:

How funny does this colourful pic look amongs the others?

2 comments:

  1. This is totally amazing *.* I enjoy the asymmetrical bottom most :)
    But too expensive for me right now :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it was really expensive, but... I thought that maybe I put bit more monay than I usually do and get something else than rags from H&M, I hope that this lasts a bit longer :D

      Delete