Vaihtoehtointiaani

Vaihtoehtointiaani

Saturday 29 June 2013

From the grave

This outfit was inspired by Wednesday Addams, graveyards and bugs from the depths of cold swamps. Annd can you guys guess, what have I done wearing this gorgeous outfit? I chased a goddamn rooster! Yup, we have 3 hens and one feather-brained rooster at our yard. We had totally different opinions about going back to the cage, so I had to run after it until I was sweatty and totally exhausted.Finally I reached it and managed to carry it back to the cage :D Man oh man, that must have been a sight...

Anyway, here's some pics!


Top is umm...Lip Service's Heart of darkness (range stretch fucking twill, am I right?), denim short's from Gina tricot and lache tights from a random shop.

Matchy match, tattoo and necklace :3 Necklace is surprisingly from Etsy.

Here's a cheery summer song for u guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment